Saturday 3 October 2015

Pretty New Gift Tags

 

How I love making these pretty little gift tags...  Each one is so unique and lovely...

 

These vintage pink tags boast little clocks and fabric flower motifs as well as a piece of town book paper...

 
 

...They are now available in our Esty shop.... 

~
 

I love these bright green tags....

 
 

I decided to add a green gem to each little tag and a bright fabric flower motif...

 

These tags are also now available in our Esty shop...

 

Have a blessed, creative weekend!

2 comments:

  1. These are just lovely Kelly-Anne! You have been a busy bee! I have my precious tags in my craft room that you sent me. I cherish them and may one day share a one or two....smiles! I do hope this finds you well. I am trying to catch up on blog reading. Have a delghtful weekend my friend.

    Hugs, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are lovely and your blog is charming. It looks like you are fairly new to blog-land and I want to say "welcome"! You will find as time goes by that it is a marvelous place to make new friends and to enjoy the sharing of creative ideas. I am your newest follower.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? It is always a delight to hear from my readers, so feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with me! I will respond to your comment through email, so please ensure you are not a ''no-reply'' blogger if you would like me to do so...
Blessings,
Kelly-Anne