Friday 18 September 2015

Pink & White Floral Rosy Reindeer

 Oh, I am having such a delightful time of late creating my sweet Rosy Reindeer!
Each one is such a joy to make...  The process from selecting matching fabrics to adding the finishing touches of the bell and face brings me such pleasure!


The lovely reindeer cheer up my market stall each Saturday...
And, I have just begun to sell them in my Etsy shop, so do pop by and take a look as I am adding new products all the time....{{smiles}}
 
 


 

Wishing each of you a wonderfully creative and blessed weekend...

With love,
Kelly-Anne

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! I didn't know you had opened an Etsy shop! I went over to visit and favorited you. I will be visiting again. I can't wait to see what beautiful things you add to your shop! I hope this finds you doing well. I have been so busy lately and feel as if I have neglected my blog and reading blogs. I hope to post soon. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs and blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? It is always a delight to hear from my readers, so feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with me! I will respond to your comment through email, so please ensure you are not a ''no-reply'' blogger if you would like me to do so...
Blessings,
Kelly-Anne